Day 47: Swiss vitamins
The most exciting that happened during the last two days was probably discussing vitamins with the Swiss guest. I'll take any opportunity to practice some French.
- I hope your room is not to cold?
- Not at all, rather it's a little too hot.
- You can change the temperature on the radiator.
- I bought some vitamin C. Feel free to take some if you want to.
- No thanks, I don't use that. But I've bought some canned cod liver in France. You can't find it here and it's good to get some extra vitamin D during the winter.
- That's what they used to punish kids with in the old days.
- Exactly. But it actually tastes quite well.
- I have a lot of work to do. Sometimes I work at night, I hope I won't disturb you.
- Oh no, not at all.
- Sometimes if I find it hard to sleep I take a walk.
- No problem!
- Are you going out to work?
- No, I'm going for a walk, I often do that at daytime to see some light. Have a nice day!
- Good afternoon!